September 18 - 20, 2018
Hampton Inn | Owensboro Convention Center
This program is approved by ASHE for 12.25 contact hours and 1.25 CEUs!
The Healthcare Coalition Conference is considered to be one of the best and most affordable opportunities for learning and sharing in Kentucky.
The Healthcare Coalition Conference consistently delivers top-notch educational content, hours of continuing education credits, as well as ongoing opportunities to discuss emerging issues and best practices with colleagues, vendors, and consultants.
Healthcare Coalition Conference is designed to meet the educational needs of health care engineers, professionals involved in managing safety & security in healthcare facilities, as well as professionals in healthcare supply chain and materials management. Attendees include professionals from:
Here are the Top Reasons why you Should Attend?
- Purchasing/Materials Management
- .... and much more!
Schedule of Events (more details coming soon!)
- Grow your professional network at the various networking opportunities.
- Obtain Continuing Education contact hours necessary for relicensure or professional certificates.
- Gain perspective on new standards and issues affecting the healthcare community as well as new trends in the industry.
- The Healthcare Coalition Conference focuses on providing you with the technical content you need to run your hospital!
- Discover and evaluate products and services offered by vendors that will support your ongoing initiatives within your organizations.
Trade Show Reception
Trade Show Luncheon