CHE exam is offered at the end of the last day of the Annual Conference.
Cost is $25.00.
Who is Eligible for CHE?
To be eligible for the Certified Healthcare Engineer examination, a candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a current member in good standing of KSHE.
- The applicant must have been a member of KSHE for three (3) years; not necessarily consecutive.
- The applicant must be currently employed as a member of a healthcare facility management staff and have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in such capacity.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
You may register to take the CHE once the annual HCC conference registration is open.
KSHE Certification Programs are renewable every 3 years. Recertification must be earned within 60 days from the certification expiration date. Any ASHE, KSHE or other ASHE chapter educational class is acceptable as contact hours. Other classes must be reviewed by KSHE for approval.
- CHE Renewals must pay $10 and submit 30 contact hours (received in the last 3 years) in Healthcare Engineering or retake the exam.
If you have questions regarding your certification, please email email@example.com.