The KSHE membership structure has been revised to allow for more involvement with the KSHE community and to limit barriers for joining.
- Membership will be facility and company based instead of individual.
- Healthcare facilities will pay on a sliding scale based on bed size and will allow for unlimited memberships for each facility. Membership lists can be modified at any time.
- Associate (Vendor) Membership will allow for three members per account.
- Member Renewals are open now for the 2019 membership year! Click the appropriate button below to complete the group registration spreadsheet for your facility or company.
- We want to make this easy for you, so please call or email with any questions!
|Healthcare Facility Membership - based on bed size at each individual facility (not hospital system)
||Annual Membership Dues
|Small Healthcare Facility (0-99 beds)
|Medium Healthcare Facility (100-199 beds)
|Large Healthcare Facility (200-299 beds)
|X-Large Healthcare Facility (300+ beds)
Lifetime - $0
Student - $0
Retired - $25
Associate Membership - $300 (Three total members)
Process to Join
New facilities and associate members can join KSHE using a simple group registration spreadsheet (buttons below). We only need one complete spreadsheet per facility, and you'll want the "Primary Contact" to be identified on the first line.
From there, we will send the Primary Contact an invoice for payment that can be paid via credit card or check, and we may reach out via phone or email to clear up some questions we have.
KSHE is focused on making changes that benefit our members, and we are excited about what this new member structure means for our growing community of healthcare professionals. If for some reason, this does not work for you, please don't fret. Give us a call, and let's sort it out. Our goal is to grow our community, so we'll work closely with our members to ensure this is a good fit. If you're curious about the new bylaws, click the button below to check them out!